(Last Updated on October 4, 2022)
MixtMode Consulting (“MixtMode”, “We”, “Us”) is the creator and owner of MixtMode Learning and maintains this website, any courses and training offered and other linked and related sites (the “Site”; the “Website”) for the use of its customers, vendors, students, and other Site users (“Users”) upon agreement to the following terms.
1. Use of Site
2. User Warranty
As a User, you warrant that you are not an agent or employee of any other training company and the Site and Materials are used solely for the purpose of increasing your personal knowledge and education. You cannot sell or make any profit from using parts or the entirety of any content of the Site and Materials. You cannot modify, reproduce, redistribute, sell, or repurpose any content of the Site and Materials by any means.
3. Trademark and Copyright
MixtMode Consulting, MixtMode Learning, and certain other brands, trademarks, and service marks are marks of MixtMode Consulting and its affiliates. The Materials on this Site are copyrighted, and any unauthorized use of any Materials on this Site may violate copyright, trademark, and other laws.
Links to external websites are provided solely as a convenience to you. MixtMode Consulting has not reviewed all of these external websites, does not control and is not responsible for any of these sites or their content. If you decide to access any of the external websites linked to this Site, you do so entirely at your own risk.
- Be respectful and always treat others with kindness, even if you do not agree with them. Other Community members may not have the same experience level or background as you, but that does not mean they do not have good ideas to contribute.
- Share mindfully and always be honest. Do not knowingly share incorrect information or intentionally mislead other Community members. When asking others to give you feedback or collaborate on a project, only share valuable and relevant resources to provide context.
- Use appropriate language. Be civil and professional, and do not post anything that a reasonable person would consider offensive, abusive, or hate speech. Do not harass or grief anyone. Treat each other with dignity and consideration in all interactions. Do not intentionally insult or offend others.
- Do not share sensitive information. This includes, but is not limited to, other people's personal information, such as Client personal information, and your own email address. We do not allow the sharing of such information in our Communities, as it can create security and privacy risks for the poster, as well as other users. If you would like to invite other members to collaborate on a project or work with you, contact the person outside the Community and the Website.
- Stay on topic and be clear. Communicating with strangers on the Internet can be awkward. It is hard to convey or read tone, and sarcasm is frequently misunderstood. Try to use clear language and think about how it will be received by the other person.
- Do not intentionally derail threads, do not troll, do not spam. Do not post a comment in the wrong place. Make the effort to put things in the right place, so that we can spend more time discussing and less time cleaning up. Any links shared in the Community should be shared with the intent of providing relevant and appropriate information. Posting links, especially unsolicited ones, without relevant and valuable context can come across as advertising or serving even more malicious purposes.
- You may not post illegal content, including content illegal under copyright and trademark laws, links to illegal content, or methods for circumventing the law.
- We do not tolerate hate speech, intimidation, harassment, sexual, racial, or ethnic slurs, and discrimination.
If any of the rules or code of conduct are broken, MixtMode Consulting reserves the right to terminate and deny access to one or multiple Communities. The User may also have their access terminated from the Website and will be prevented from logging into the Website and accessing purchased products. In such an event, no refunds will be issued by MixtMode Consulting to reimburse payments made by the User that originally granted Website or Community access, such as courses, bundles, memberships, or any other products purchased by the User.
MixtMode Consulting reserves the right to refuse access to the Community to anyone, at any time, without notice, and for any reason. MixtMode will not be liable to you for any claims or actions arising or resulting from your use, visit, or participation in the Community and for any modification, suspension, or termination of the Community, or termination of your access to the Community.
6. No Warranty
The Materials provided at this site are provided “as is” without any warranties of any kind including warranties of merchantability, fitness for a particular purpose, or non-infringement of intellectual property. MixtMode Consulting further does not warrant the accuracy and completeness of the Materials at this Site. MixtMode Consulting may make changes to the Materials at this Site, or to the services and prices described in them, at any time without notice. The Materials at this Site may be out of date, and MixtMode Consulting makes no commitment to update the Materials at this Site.
7. Limitation of Liability
In no event will MixtMode Consulting, its suppliers, or other third parties mentioned at this Site be liable for any damages whatsoever (including, without limitation, those resulting from interruption of services or inaccurate information) arising out of the use, inability to use, or the results of the use of this Site, any websites liked to this Site, the information shared by other Users, or the Materials or information contained at any or all such sites, whether based on warranty, contract, tort or any other legal theory and whether or not advised of the possibility of such damages. If your use of the Materials or information from this Site results in the need for servicing, repair, or correction of equipment or data, you assume all costs thereof.
8. Applicable Law
9. Effective Date and Updates
The Terms are effective as of November 9th, 2020, and are subject to change without notice by MixtMode Consulting at any time. Please check for changes regularly. Your use of this Site after such changes constitutes your agreement to such changes.